Color Club "Williamsbutg"

Hello, dears! The Fall 2013 "Girl about town" collection made a lot of noise in the web. Too many gorgeous polishes at once, tempting to try them. Unfortunately, not so many swatches by now, but nothing stops us and today's review is for "Williamsburg"!


A lot of people see "The Uptown" as a true hit of that collection.  But for me it's definitely not the one, but a deep night-blue jelly, packed with sparkling blue shimmer. It is so stunning, that words are simply not enough here. Imagine the midnight darkest hour sky, velvet blue, seductive and luxurious, keeping all the secrets under it's heavy, star embroidered cape. You will get a little closer to the polish then...



It's completely perfect in application, I can paint my nails in a couple of strokes.  The first coat is sheer and does not show any beauty.  The with the second one you get a full force strike! No issues with patches, bubbles and hours of saving your nails from touching. You will like it.


Should I say, that it has the own perfect, glass-looking finish? I used no top coat untill taking the photos, and the only reason I did was my wish for a good "fresh & glossy" feeling sight.



Three days with no damage and chipping except the nail edges. I am in love with my "Williamsburg" for a long time and find it perfect for a late autumn mood.


No comments

Leave a Reply