Takko laquer "Bright young things"

I am so glad to snatch some Takko polish! It's so popular, that most shops carrying the brand sell it in a seconds. Well, I am lucky enough to buy five colours from Meimei and now testing the neon yellow called as "Bright young things".


The polish comes in a lovely flower decorated bottle. The colour is intense neon yellow and you can easily notice the beautiful yellow-golden shimmer in it (unfortunately the shimmer is not so noticeable on the nails). It has creme structure with matte rubber finish, opaque in two good coats. You may keep it matt, but for me this polish has a very long drying time and also bubbles like crazy, so I have to go on with Orly "Sec'n'Dry" topcoat, and of course it brings up a glossy look.



I am wearing a charming nail art sticker by "Essence" here, on my ring finger.  Do you thing the black goes well with the neon yellow?




The polish looks cool and funny in a UV light. Here I am tying my best to catch it in a picture.

It has very nice adhesion and can last up to three-four days without any damage. Of course it depends on many factors including the protective topcoat.

No comments

Leave a Reply