Dance Legend "Sulley" multichrome

I have an absolute hit for sharing with you: a new chameleon (multichrome) polish from Dance Legend collection.  The name is Sulley!



It's a true multichrome, as I counted about 7 colour shifts. The polish changes dramatically, depending on the angle, your fingers position and the source of light. Quite shimmer in base: I need 3-4 layers for full coverage. Dries fast, but I always use the respective top coat to shorten that time. Enough of my words, just look at that beauty.








I think it's a perfect multichrome. So far the best of all I ever used, and the only disappointing thing is it's bottle volume: only 6,5 ml of fun. From the other side, any colour shifting mica is expensive, so I can understand the producer.  And it's still very affordable!




Are you in love with it?  I definitely am... thinking of various combinations with EP holo topcoats and some other brand glitters.

3 comments

  1. I am getting them all and that is that! Ill get it twice to franken with spectraflair if I can lol, amazing multichromes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, sorry for late reply. Something was wrong with the comments showing in my blog. Happy to hear that you like Dance Legend polishes! There are so many of them, I think about 1500 may be :)

    ReplyDelete