Wing Dust Collections "After the storm"

I was amazed and caught with the wish to try it, when I first saw this polish at swatches. Then after three weeks I got it from Llarowe shop and now want to review it and share my impression. "After the storm"comes in a lovely 15 ml bottle, with a picture of butterfly (reminds of wings and some... colour dust on your fingers when you catch it).


Why after the storm? What does your imagination bring to you, when you hear those words? May be the sky that only starts to clear, waves become brighter and soft and cool tender wind that was so furious an hour ago?  Mine shows me the numerous silver air bubbles coming from the sea, a sparkling sand moving in the water and a lot of things brought by the waves: seashells, shipwreck items and... may be a treasure?


The teal transparent jelly base contains a tiny holographic dust and many glitters of different size : big hexagonal silver pieces, magenta holo particles, small hexagonal holo... that looks just like some coins, laying in the deeps and covered by sand.


"After the storm" is a bit thick, but that does cause any issues in application. You have enough time for painting. I use Golder Rose paris #222 as the first coat, suppose any teal cream polish will be fine as well.
Put some top coat for brilliance, as the jelly based polishes do not have good gloss by themselves.  I applied two coats of Eva "Glass shine", and it definitely helped to smooth the surface and made the perfect shine!








My manicure lasted three days without chipping, and I have to say it took a lot of compliments. So happy with the purchase and going to try the other WD products!

No comments

Leave a Reply