Mei Mei's Unmentionables

I am so exited because I have something unusual and outstanding here to share! The exclusive polish, that can be bought from only one shop and it's a very special, limited edition. "Mei Mei's Unmentionables" created by Dusturbed Potions.



The 15 ml bottle contains deep purple-black jelly base, mixed with a very small pink, larger square pink glitter and lovely silver-pink flowers, reminding me of cherry blossom. It also gives me a huge flight of fancy in associations : a traditional Japanese village in night time, dark velvet sky, moonlight and falling sakura petals. Or may be a night Tokyo with goth-Lolita and other street fashion girls. It's absolutely amazing!





The application is pleasant and easy. A little bit thick in structure, but still perfect for painting and levelling. I applied three average coats of polish, followed by two coats of Eva "Glass shine" top coat. Has nice durability and today is the second day I wear it - no chipping or white edges.




Should say it is much more beautiful in person, and photos are not making truth to it. I hope that it won't be discontinued.  Otherwise have to think about my second flask :) 

No comments

Leave a Reply