HITS Mari Moon "Daring"


I got some HITS Mari Moon multichrome polishes in my last shopping at Llarowe, and the first one I tested is "Daring". Comes in 6 ml (only!) small bottle, so I use a black base by China Glaze here.



The polish is somewhat a jelly base, quite transparent and you would need at least three or even four coats by it's own. Shifting from a teal green to pink, purple and even grey tint through some angles.  The brush was not fantastic: it's too big for me and has some loose hairs. "Daring" is a slooow dry polish. It took me a day for 1 base coat + 1 black layer + 2 polish layers and speed dry topcoat. And I could still make some dents after 24 hours... It also bubbles, so I use Orly Sec'n'Dry to get rid of nasty look. It's durability is not good either: I got white tips and some chipping by the end of the second day.





Besides the above issues, it's a fun to wear and look at the colour shifting effect. Can be clearly seen on the photos below.





No comments

Leave a Reply