KBShimmer "Elle"

I missed the stock of KBShimmer autumn 2013 collection at Harlow, and now have to wait until the next time. Hopefully they arrange more polishes in future.  But I still have my "treasures" from watercolours and let's meet "Elle" : the light grey jelly, loaded with silver, pink and white glitters.




Reminds me of a grey cloudy sky in March, puddles covered with a lace of frost, and falling cherry petals.
The jelly base softens holographic glitter shine and I like this effect. "Elle" can be used with some undercoats, but I wanted it to be semi-transparent and gentle. Three coats of polish and Eva "Glass shine" as the top coat.   I think it's suitable for the spring time as well as winter.  Or may be for any case depending on your mood?







Ah, I forgot to say, that I tried Etude House "Peel off base" here and it works absolutely amazing for glitters! One coat of the base then wait about six minutes to let it dry and apply your favourite glitter as usual. I wear it for 3 days and then take off as the whole film. No damages for nails and no killing foil routine!

No comments

Leave a Reply