Liquid sky laquer "Glass slippers"

That polish really reminds me of Cinderella! It's in the name, tender blue colour, sparks and gloss... and beauty. An ethereal creation: meet "Glass slippers" by Liquid sky laquer.


When I first saw it I thought it was a holographic creme. But when it came to my home, all of "holo" pigment appeared laying at the bottle's bottom. I guess it can be classified as a very tiny holo-glitter, almost a sand. Overall, this polish is a pastel sky-blue creme, packed with that "sand". A little bit runny, so be careful with your cuticle area. It took me from 2 to 3 good coats to reach the opaque coverage, and the finish was very rough due to the glitter particles. Well, Eva "Glass shine" top coat is my favourite in these cases. You see 3 coats of polish + 3 coats of top coat here.





I should say that it's very hard to chip or damage, probably due to it's "sand" structure. Can last up to 4-5 days and you won't notice any damage. I could remove that easily after soaking in Sephora's sponge bottle, and had no special problems with holo-particles.

"Glass slippers" can be found at Meimei shop here

No comments

Leave a Reply