Picture Polish "Peaches n' cream"

I have to say that I found an ideal cream polish!  Tried many, as I love pastel colours in manicure, but all of them did stripes, bubbles, smudged lower coats and performed many other nasty things on my nails. Well, it looks like Picture Polish really succeeded in the creation of perfect product, and it's called "Peaches n' creme".  Here the photo of 11 ml bottle:



It has a warm, "tasty" colour, just like the real cream mixed with sweet peaches. May look different in daylight and electric one.  The application is ideal, three thin layers and you have an outstanding coverage, no issues, no stripes - only your perfect and glossy nails. The polish has nice drying time, but I use Seche Vite, as usual, as I don't like to wait :)





Here are some pictures taken in my home studio, you may notice a slight tone change - the polish looks softer and more "peachy" under the lamps.





Three days with no chipping, finally I gave up and took if off.
I found it perfect and recommend to anyone who has troubles with creme textures of light colours. Sure you're going to love wearing it.

No comments

Leave a Reply