The silky manicure with Nubar "Peach sherbet"

I love all Nubar polishes, because of their unique colours, interesting effects and textures and lovely formula. Have about 20+ in my home collection and today is the time to show you "Peach sherbet".  It comes in the specific bottle and I like the design. I also admire the black plastic top, which is nice to hold while I paint my nails.



The polish has a sheer, warm peach colour that creates pearly look on your nails.  Some people do not like classic pearls, but can we call that one so?  It consists of numerous glass micro flakes and builds silky coverage, just like an expensive textile. The application is very easy and you don't need any special coverage technique. Due to transparency, the polish requires two coats of some ridge filler, or either 3-4 layers of it own.








Overall, it's the perfect solution for an elegant, neat and pretty mani, looking good with any skin type, tanned or porcelain. I am happy with the result and hope Nubar continues to create wonderful products!

No comments

Leave a Reply