"Belgian chocolate" holo by Glitter Gal

I wonder why the producers of holo polishes pay attention to so many colours but dark brown? Not nude, beige, caramel etc. but really good dark brown holo?  Ah, anyway we have the perfect one here!
"Belgian chocolate" made by Glitter Gal.  The polish comes in a small 9 ml bottle, shaped as all GG flasks.

The sweet friend has nice jelly structure, thick enough for not leaking to your nail encircling areas. The application is easy and fast, not to mention the nice shape of it's brush.  Soft, small and very flexible.
I applied three coats and they all went smoothly, making an even and sparkling linear holo coverage.







The polish has no gloss in finish, so a top coat is desirable.  I was affraid of dulling the holo effect, but still followed with two coats of INM "Looks wet".  Well, holo was okay but it looks like my BC became more rusty... (or is that my imagination?).  I made two more photo to show you the amazing beauty of this product.


No comments

Leave a Reply