A perfect pearl: Anny "Rich and beautiful"

My pearly morning with Anny "Rich and beautiful"!  One of the best white pearl polishes I ever tried.



The polish comes in a square shaped bottle, containing 15 ml of the product. It may remind you about milk from the first look, but take it in hands and you notice a gorgeous and elegant golden shimmer. The application is nice and smooth, no issues at all.  You may put it in several thin and transparent layers and build the colour.  It takes me 4 coats to reach the full opacity and I am really happy with my nails' look.  Minimum stripes, unlikely to the most of similar polishes and it's just like true treasure pearl, or very thin china porcelain.  The polish has it's own nice finish, but I use Seche Vite top coat to stop bubbles and dry it faster.





Does it fit to my cup?  A vintage stamping with China Glaze Hi-Tek and Konad plate.



I really would recommend this polish to all pearl-lovers, because it's nearly ideal in application and wearing. It also makes your hands look more tanned :)

1 comment