"Eshu" by Indigo Bananas

Today I have a very interesting multichrome to share.  It's made by Indigo Bananas and named "Eshu" after the God of roads, crossroads and travellers.  It is also said that Eshu has the power under fortune and misfortune.



The polish comes in a nice 15 ml bottle with a joyful logo :)  Formula is nice and easy in application, not very thick nor runny.  It can be two-coater, but I use three to get more intense colour. It shifts from a dusty-lavender to pink and further to gold. You may see a micro holographic glitter mixed in the polish, and it gives a little bit rough finish.  I would recommend to use a good topcoat for the brilliant shine.

I wear it for three days under the topcoat and have some shipping by the end of 3-rd day, which is normal for me.







Overall, "Eshu" is very unusual and beautiful and I am fully happy with it.  Also proud that more and more indie brands issue their high-quality stuff and let us enjoying it,

No comments

Leave a Reply