A polish for September: Nubar "Caramello"

Sorry for being away so long, it's autumn time and a lot of thing to do. I planned my vacation and caught some beautiful polish things, such as Nubar "Caramello"!  It's from "Venetian glass" collection and truly reminds me of gold-red maple leaves. So different and beautiful in the parks, falling down and whispering under your feet...






"Caramello" is a shimmer metallic polish of very warm, darkish brown gold tint.  It's nice in application and requires three thin layers to reach strong vibrant colour. No issues with stokes or bubbles, wonderful and sweet painting. Like a piece of treasure glass on your nails. It catches the glances and I can't stop looking at that the whole day long.


The polish has a good own shine, but please think about the protective top coat as I had my tips going white on the second day of wearing. Yes, it's fragile... like a glass again :)





I think it might be good with black stamping. Like a gold foil and black enamel pattern. "Venetian glass" collection has more interesting polishes and stay tuned for my next reviews!

No comments

Leave a Reply