Gel-effect nails: El Corazon jelly biogel #423/58

Hi dears! Today I share a secret how to reach the effect of "gel nails" without any special gel polish, UV lamp or modelling routine. The answer is... a miracle bio-gel polish, issued by "El Corazon" company.



 Jelly #423/58 (a funny name huh?) represents bio-gels: the unique polishes that bring you stylish colour manicure and care about your nails in the same time! When I say bio-gel I mean no UV lamp!  Only simple nail painting as your usual routine.  It contains a lot of ingredients that make your nails better and stronger day by day. The extract of chestnut, seaweed, nettle, Vitamin A, Quartz and others. It delivers very strong, glossy, gel-like coverage that should last 4-5 days with no chipping. Of course it does not have "Shellac" durability, but hey we like to change colours often, do we?

Remember not to use any base coat, as the curing effect may fade in that case.  The polish also can be weared as the base coat itself (put one coat under any of your usual or favourite polish). I use it for six months and my nails are definitely stronger now.




Is not that beautiful? I use four thin layers to build my favourite creamy mint effect. A good speed dry topcoat is mandatory, otherwise you may ruin the finish. I prefer Orly "Sec'n'Dry" here. And I am crazy about how my nails are looking : strong, shiny and thick. Like I have just came back from the manicure master.



The bio-gel collection has a lot of other colours and effects : shimmers, prism, "wild birds eggs" and different glitters. You can find variety of choice here (sorry, the website is in Russian). Also ask me any questions you like to know ^_^

No comments

Leave a Reply