KBShimmer "Let's get star-ted"


 Long time no hear, dear polish-lovers. I am sorry for being away, but some urgent and sudden things to do crash the plan a bit. Anyway, now be ready for the new review and I call it a "star-review"!  Meet KBShimmer "Let's get star-ted".





This polish is so popular! I had to wait some time before could buy it in the one of Harlow's restocks. And it's so beautiful, worth every penny you spend.  A white crelly loaded with lots of glitter in different size : big hexagonal purple, black and blue, smaller ones, very small glitter dots and of course the true hit of it's polish : black stars! It may require some fishing to get those, but there are plenty enough and it does not take too much efforts. Just remember to shake the bottle well before use.



 I find it looking the best with some white base. In that case my manicure is not overloaded with glitter and does not look like a piece of layered pie :)  I use white polish "Express effect" by El Corazon as the basement here, and you can see the result. Lovely, is not it?




 This polish is wonderful, magic, cute and delicate and I do not want to take it off. It really has some feature and attracts a lot of attention. Of course, many companies try to do the analog but I think that so far KBShimmer version is the best in colour and textures combination.





No comments

Leave a Reply