A-England "Beauty never fails"

Today I review my first A-England polish : "Beauty never fails" and can tell you it's aristocratic from brush to toe :)  A comfortable to hold glass bottle with silver cap and logo, made in a old-styled font. It reminds me of some dark Gothic, rustling of a golden lace dress, rough stones covered with a green moss and echo, softly whispering in a large castle halls, keeping the secrets of it's inhabitants.



It's not a polish actually, but rather an old vintage jewelry, modest but graceful.  Catching the look every time the eyes turn on it. A dark base with gold shimmer, with a green-olive undertones: an antique beauty with modern quality.  The brush is perfect: very flexible and soft enough to paint all lines with no further correction. Good dry time and perfect own gloss. Only two thin layers and you get   full coverage and vibrant colour. It does not stain the nails and I am wearing it without any base coat here. Three days with no chipping, but white tips showing on the 2-nd day. I suppose the protective topcoat can fix it.







I think I am in love with that beauty, and it truly never fails.  Got so many compliment to that polish and my manicure!

No comments

Leave a Reply