"Play me" by Contrary Polish

Hi dears,

I want to share some swatches and my impression of it.  The flask is neat, lovely and comfortable to hold. It says to contain 15 ml of the polish.



"Play me" is a dusty lavender with a green shimmer.  I also notice some micro-glitter inside (it even sticks to my nails during removal process). Can be seen in direct light and makes the polish so beautiful!




The product has jelly formula, perfect in application and fast drying. I applied three very thin coats followed by EzFlow Fast finish top coat.  Any glossy top coat is highly recommended, because "Play me" has dulled satin finish by it's own. It's also better to bring the shimmer out.





Overall I think it's very interesting combination and unique colour. Contrary Polish did the perfect job and I expect to buy more of their products!

No comments

Leave a Reply